In accordance with Article 13 of the Regulation (EU)2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC) hereinafter, ” RODO/GDPR”. I inform you that:
- The administrator of the data is the Emergency Medical Services in Jelenia Góra, 126a Cieplicka Street, 58-570 Jelenia Góra.
- The Personal Data Inspector e-mail is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal data shall be processed in connection with participation in the Event
- Acquisition of data results from the legally justified interests pursued by the administrator, i.e. art. 6 sec. 1 item a-b, d, RODO/GDPR.
- Data may be transferred to the following persons: entities providing services on behalf of the Organiser, hotels, institutions, and companies whose services will be used by conference participants, as well as to authorities authorised by law.
- After the expiry of the period required by law, the obtained personal data of the participants will be destroyed.
- You have the right to request access to your own data, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, or the right to object to the processing of your data from the administrator.
- The above-mentioned rights may be exercised by means of written requests, which can be obtained from the secretary’s office of the Emergency Medical Services in Jelenia Góra, 126a Cieplicka St., 58-570 Jelenia Góra
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the Event.
- Data entered into the IT system will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be subject to profiling.
- The Data Administrator shall make every effort to ensure all physical, technical, and organisational measures to protect personal data against accidental or intentional destruction, accidental loss, unauthorised disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable legislation.
- We use the following cookies on our website: a) “essential” cookies that make it possible to use the services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication on the website; b) cookies used to ensure safety, e.g. used to detect misuse of authentication on the website; c) “functional” cookies that make it possible to “remember” the user’s selected settings and personalize the user interface, e.g. with regard to the chosen language or region of origin, font size, website layout, etc.
- The user can at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. Additional personal data, such as e-mail address, is only collected where the user has explicitly consented to this by filling in the form. We retain and use such data only for the purposes necessary to perform a given function.
Emergency Medical Services in Jelenia Góra
ul. Cieplicka 126A
58-570 Jelenia Góra
Copyright © 2022 by Emergency Medical Services in Jelenia Góra. All rights reserved.